Our Commitment to Privacy
Wildlife Resources and Education Network (“WREN” owners of Your Wildlife Counts) is dedicated to protecting the privacy rights of our users. WREN will never sell any personal information of our users to a third party, and all information is collected strictly to enhance the experience of our users within our applications or websites.
We might collect two types of information: personal information and anonymous information. We may use personal and anonymous information to create a third type of information, aggregate information. We collect the following categories of information:
• Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password.
• Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us, whether on our sites or through our applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information.
• Information you provide in public forums on our sites and applications.
• Information you provide to us when you use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account.
• Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address.
• Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send.
• We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms. Please visit Online Tracking and Advertising for further information, including Do Not Track and how to disable cookies.
• WREN will use your information to provide you and our customers with a better experience within our family of applications. We may use the data for the following purposes:
o Providing you with products and services that you request.
o Communicating with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our sites and applications or changes to our policies.
o Send you offers and promotions for our products and services.
o Personalize content and experiences.
o To better understand the behavior of our users within our family of applications, and to insure that we are able to provide the most applicable real-world parks to our users based on location.
WREN will not share your personal information to a third party, unless such personal information is necessary for the fulfillment of your need (such as an order or customer service inquiry). Such a circumstance may be necessary when a third-party company performs services on our behalf, like package delivery and customer service. However, such companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law.
We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to personal information we may collect from children on our sites and applications. Some of the features on our sites and applications are age-gated so that they are not available for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children in connection with those features.